Zoweetek 600Mbps Review
The Zoweetek 600MbpsDownload Software, Driver For Windows and Mac Comes with another generationWi-Fi regular – 802.11ac. With 433Mbps wireless rates across the 5.8GHz band or 150Mbps within the 2.4GHz band, it’s excellent for easy HD streaming, online gambling, along with other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
The miniature size makes this dongle preventing inadvertently impact when you add it into a notebook or pc. Heat dissipation holes maintain this adapter at regular temperature, which preserves its work.
The Zoweetek 600Mbps 64/128 bit WEP WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK and TKIP/AES safety encryption protocols guarantee network at zero risk. The driver software is quite simple to install and operate.
Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz, Wi-Fi Performance: AC600Mbps (2.4G 150M / 5G 433M) Work Stations: 13 channels in 2.4GHz, 9 stations at 5GHz. (Just AP mode can select 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz wireless station but Station Mode may join to 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz wireless station WiFi) Support Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.6-10.12 and Linux
Zoweetek 600Mbps Specification
- Microphone: Unidirectional condenser Mic
- Sensitivity: -41dB±1dB (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Charging voltage: DC5V 500mA+
- Working period: 3~5 hours
- Charging time: 2~3 hours
- Wireless space: 100ft
Zoweetek 600Mbps Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Zoweetek 600Mbps Driver For Windows||34 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Zoweetek 600Mbps Driver For Mac||42 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Zoweetek 600Mbps Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Zoweetek 600Mbps, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.