StarTech ST10000SPEX Review
The StarTech ST10000SPEX Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – The ST10000SPEX PCI Express 10 Gbps Network Card allows you add a 10-Gigabit Ethernet port to your web server or high-powered workstation through a PCI Express x4 (or higher) slot.
With the rising need for network resources as a result of big data transfers, a rise in network individuals and multimedia material, more bandwidth is usually needed at numerous levels of your framework. This 10 Gb NIC provides an economical service for your data or application server and even a high-powered workstation to transfer more data, quicker.
Fully compliant with the IEEE 802.3 a 10GBASE-T criterion, the card offers included data transfer over conventional Feline 6a cabling, to fulfill your network requires without an overhaul of your infrastructure electrical wiring or a costly upgrade to fiber. The 10 Gbps network card likewise uses compatibility with VMWare ® ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V ® virtualization software and iSCSI support to combine LAN and SAN features.
For peak operating effectiveness, the 10GBASE-T card includes the Tehuti TN4010 chipset, compliant with 802.3 az Power Reliable Ethernet and also with significantly decreased power consumption versus the prominent Intel ® X540-AT1 chipset. The decreased power usage also assists to minimize warmth generated by the card, to prevent boosting the operating temperature level within your web server case.
StarTech ST10000SPEX Specification
- Add a 10 Gigabit Ethernet port (10 Gbps) to a client, server or workstation through a PCI Express x4 (or greater) slot.
- 1 Port PCI Express 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Card.
- PCIe x4 10Gb NIC.
- 802.3 a 10GBASE-T NIC.
- 10Gbps Ethernet Adapter.
StarTech ST10000SPEX Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|StarTech ST10000SPEX Driver For Windows||2,74 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|StarTech ST10000SPEX Driver For Mac||2,27 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the StarTech ST10000SPEX Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find StarTech ST10000SPEX, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.