StarTech PEX1S553LP 1 Port PCI-Express Review
The StarTech PEX1S553LP 1 Port PCI-Express Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – This RS232 Serial Adapter Card allows you include an RS232 DB9 serial port to your computer system with a PCI Express(PCIe) slot. It enables you to connect with serial gadgets such as card readers, printers, PIN pads, and modems, at rates of as much as 921.4 Kbps.
With broad OS support, including for Windows and Linux, this PCI Express card is simple to integrate right into combined atmospheres. The card comes pre-configured with a low-profile bracket as well as includes an optional full-profile brace, so installation is simple despite the instance type factor.
The PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card works with a wide range of operating systems, consisting of Windows 2000/XP/2003/ Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64 little bit), Linux Bit 2.6.11 to 4.11.x, as well as ships with a low profile/half-height bracket set up, yet includes an optional full profile brace that allows you include a serial port to essentially any kind of computer system (regardless of the instance type variable).
The PEX1S553LP PCI Express Serial Card turns a PCI Express port into an RS232 (DB9) serial link. The card is created making use of a native single chip design that allows you harness the full capability supplied by PCI Express (PCIe) while minimizing the lots applied to the CPU by as much as48% over standard bridge chip serial cards.
StarTech PEX1S553LP 1 Port PCI-Express Specification
- Include RS232 DB9 abilities without purchasing a brand-new web server or computer.
- PCI Express 1.1 certified guaranteeing a dependable efficiency.
- Make the best use of instance type variable combination with an inconspicuous or full-profile brace.
StarTech PEX1S553LP 1 Port PCI-Express Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|StarTech PEX1S553LP 1 Port PCI-Express Driver For Windows||11,39 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|StarTech PEX1S553LP 1 Port PCI-Express Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the StarTech PEX1S553LP 1 Port PCI-Express Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find StarTech PEX1S553LP 1 Port PCI-Express, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.