StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card Review
The StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – Obtain fast, high-bandwidth connectivity with thisQSFP+ server network card. The converged network adapter adds an open QSFP+ slot to your web server or workstation. The 40Gb NIC includes an Intel controller and provides trusted efficiency. It’s suitable for high-demand data source servers, virtualized web servers and agile information facilities that need facilities updates without downtime.
This QSFP+ web server NIC lets you make the most of the speed as well as security of a 40 Gigabit Ethernet network, with data transfers of up to 40Gbps.
With an open QSFP+ slot, the network user interface card supportsQSFP+ transceiver components and also works with multimode and single-mode fiber, supplying a scalable networking remedy.
The 40Gb NIC uses an Intel XL710 chipset, offering reputable connection as well as convergent network functions. It supplies lots of progressed functions including Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity.
StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card Specification
- Add 2 high-bandwidth 40 Gigabit fiber Ethernet ports to your web server or workstation utilizing the QSFP+ transceiver of your choice.
- Dual-Port QSFP+ Web Server NIC Card with open QSFP+ ports provides redundant network links to mission-critical systems, ideal for high-demand data source web servers, virtualized servers as well as agile information facilities that call for facilities updates without downtime.
- Intel XL710-BM2 chip with Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity and also smart offloads as well as iSCSI/ NFS storage over Ethernet.
- Dual-Port QSFP+ Web Server NIC Card with open QSFP+ ports supplies redundant network web links to mission-critical systems, suitable for high-demand database servers, virtualized servers and agile information centers that need framework updates without any downtime.
- Compatible with multimode and also single-mode fiber as well as sustains IEEE 802.1 Q VLAN tagging, IPv4, and IPv6/ 40G Network Interface Card/ 40Gb NIC/ PCIe network card/ Network adapter card/ PCI Express network card, Server NIC/ Web server network card.
StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card Driver For Windows||463,33 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.