StarTech 1 Port PCI Express 10GBase-T Review
The StarTech 1 Port PCI Express 10GBase-T Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – This 5-speed network adapter card offers functional as well as cost-effective network connectivity. It lets you include an Ethernet port to your server or desktop as well as access your network at several rates: 10G, 5G, 2.5 G 1G and also 100Mbps.
Designed for low-power, single-port network applications, the PCIe NIC provides an affordable and also versatile networking option by providing additional data transfer to fulfill your network needs, without needing to revamp your facilities electrical wiring. Totally compliant with 10GBase-T and also NBASE-T ™ specs, the network card allows you add an Ethernet port to your server or high-powered workstation via a PCI Express x4 (or higher) slot. (10G network speeds need Cat6a cable television. All various other speeds require Cat5e wire.).
The network controller card includes sophisticated NBASE-T technology, sustaining the most up to date multi-gigabit, including brand-new Cisco ® campus buttons and also Aruba Networks ® gain access to factors. The card enables you to attach to NBASE-T based devices at network speeds of 2.5 Gbps or 5Gbps, over your existing Cat5e framework, without having to update to a lot more costly Cat6a.
The Tehuti TN4010 chipset, certified with 802.3 az Energy Reliable Ethernet, ensures height operating efficiency with minimized power usage. The reduced power intake helps to reduce heat created by the card, to avoid boosting the operating temperature level within your server case.
StarTech 1 Port PCI Express 10GBase-T Specification
- Include an Ethernet port to a server or workstation with assistance for 5 network rates: 10G/5G/2.5 G/1G/100Mbps.
- 1-Port PCI Express 10GBase-T/ NBASE-T Ethernet Network Card.
- 5-speed network adapter card w/ PCIe 2.0 x4 interface.
- 10GBase-T & NBASE-T NIC.
- 1 port PCIe network adapter card.
StarTech 1 Port PCI Express 10GBase-T Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|StarTech 1 Port PCI Express 10GBase-T Driver For Windows||2,74 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|StarTech 1 Port PCI Express 10GBase-T Driver For Mac||2,27 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the StarTech 1 Port PCI Express 10GBase-T Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find StarTech 1 Port PCI Express 10GBase-T, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.