StarTech 1 Port Native ExpressCard RS232 Review
The StarTech 1 Port Native ExpressCard RS232 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – The EC1S952 1 Port Native ExpressCard RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16950 UART allows you include an RS232 serial port to your laptop computer or ExpressCard-equipped home computer.
The serial ExpressCard is created based on a single-chip architecture (in contrast to cards that utilize a “bridge chip”), providing native PCI Express communication for higher efficiency and also reliability by decreasing the CPU lots by up to 48%, and also reducing power consumption.
An included stabilizer brace permits the EC1S952 to fit well in both 34mm as well as 54mm ExpressCard slots. Supplying optimum communication with RS232 serial gadgets, this ExpressCard serial card sustains baud rates of up to 115.2 Kbps as well as features a 128-byte FIFO buffer, plus a high-performance 16C950 UART.
I have to claim that this product works well, and also considering that I don’t intend on getting rid of the ExpressCard anytime quickly I don’t expect to need to manage the damage concerns I made with the dongles. This tool will certainly create a virtual COM port on your computer that will enable you to gaming console right into your networking devices uncreative. Acting extra like a native serial port, I do not need to stress over the length of the cords that came from the dongles as well as now I have all my USB ports free for use. It actually is a wonderful item, nonetheless, I need to eliminate one star from my score due to some preliminary setup problems.
StarTech 1 Port Native ExpressCard RS232 Specification
- Add a high-speed RS-232 Serial port to your laptop through an ExpressCard development port.
- ExpressCard Serial Card.
- RS232 Card.
- Suitable with both 34mm as well as 54mm ExpressCard ports; consists of a port spacer for higher security while setting up in 54mm slots.
- Solitary chip style maximizes rate, integrity, as well as power.
StarTech 1 Port Native ExpressCard RS232 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|StarTech 1 Port Native ExpressCard RS232 Driver For Windows||11,39 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|StarTech 1 Port Native ExpressCard RS232 Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the StarTech 1 Port Native ExpressCard RS232 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find StarTech 1 Port Native ExpressCard RS232, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.