PROLiNK WN2201 Review
The PROLiNK WN2201 Mini Wireless-N USB Adapter 300MbpsDownload Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – PROLiNK’s mission is to accentuate the best for generation-e.E-generation includes technology, which has become an integral part of each and every person’s life in the modern market. Being a performance enhancer, PROLiNK enables users of smart work with lower effort and higher efficiency.
Home users want affordable, easy-to-access and easy solutions for their technological needs and business users want to gain an edge with their investment by building secure network infrastructure and reliable for business growth.
The PROLiNK WN2201 Mini Wireless-N USB Adapter 300Mbps includes a hassle-free WPS button for your simplicity of connecting to high-speed networks firmly. Certified with 802.11 b/g/n standard and also information transmission price of up to 300Mbps, the PROLiNK WN2201 Mini Wireless-N USB Adapter provides exceptional efficiency and also industry-wide compatibility.
Made as a green version, the WN2201 eats really low power – simply0.5 W and 1.3 W on standby as well as active modes specifically. Its clever auto-power control function additionally enables automatic modification of power intake degrees based upon the range from the link factor (i.e. router).
PROLiNK WN2201 Specification
PROLiNK WN2201 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|PROLiNK WN2201 Driver For Windows||23,1 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|PROLiNK WN2201 Driver For Mac||3,74 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the PROLiNK WN2201 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find PROLiNK WN2201, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.