PROLiNK WN2001 Review
The PROLiNK WN2001 Wireless Nano USB Adapter 150Mbps Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – PROLiNK’s mission is to accentuate the best for generation-e.E-generation includes technology, which has become an integral part of each and every person’s life in the modern market. Being a performance enhancer, PROLiNK enables users of smart work with lower effort and higher efficiency.
Home users want affordable, easy-to-access and easy solutions for their technological needs and business users want to gain an edge with their investment by building secure network infrastructure and reliable for business growth.
The PROLiNK WN2001 Wireless Nano USB Adapter150Mbps is one of the globe’s smallest USB Adapters. Certified with the802.11 b/g/n requirement and also with rapid network rates of as much as 150Mbps, the WN2001 features exceptional efficiency, and also industry-wide compatibility.
It likewise includes included wireless security (WPS) raising your connection choices. The PROLiNK WN2001 is likewise low on power intake, with just 0.5 W in Standby mode and also 1.5 W in its active set.
PROLiNK WN2001 Specification
PROLiNK WN2001 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|PROLiNK WN2001 Driver For Windows||1,33 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|PROLiNK WN2001 Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the PROLiNK WN2001 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find PROLiNK WN2001, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.