PROLiNK WN2000 Wireless-N Review
The PROLiNK WN2000 Wireless-N Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – PROLiNK’s mission is to accentuate the best for generation-e.E-generation includes technology, which has become an integral part of each and every person’s life in the modern market. Being a performance enhancer, PROLiNK enables users of smart work with lower effort and higher efficiency.
Home users want affordable, easy-to-access and easy solutions for their technological needs and business users want to gain an edge with their investment by building secure network infrastructure and reliable for business growth.
The PROLiNK WN2000 Mini Wireless-N USB Adapter is a draft 802.11 n criterion for your note pad or PC. Customers can currently conveniently upgrade this adapter to accessibility network high-speed internet connection while sharing any kind of documents or media, boost web experience with a faster cordless link and also enjoy pc gaming, downloading and also video clip streaming.
With portable and mobility-friendly layout, it makes practical to almost everywhere, reaching to a network in high-speed as well as a safe and secure cordless connection for the N-Generation.
PROLiNK WN2000 Wireless-N Specification
|Number of Selectable Channels|
|Wireless Data Rate|
|Transmit Power (EIRP)|
|Dimensions||30(L) x 14(W) x 7(H) mm|
PROLiNK WN2000 Wireless-N Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|PROLiNK WN2000 Wireless-N Driver For Windows||14,54 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|PROLiNK WN2000 Wireless-N Driver For Mac||3,96 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the PROLiNK WN2000 Wireless-N Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find PROLiNK WN2000 Wireless-N, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.