Ourlink AC600 Review
The Ourlink AC600 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac Connect your notebook or pc to a double band wireless network in rapid 150Mbps at 2.4GHz or a much quicker 433 Mbps over 5GHz. Easily change between 2.4 and 5GHz bands to make the most of your Web experience. This Dual Band wireless network adapter is excellent for switching between easy Web jobs at 2.4GHz for example email, and hefty Internet actions at 5GHz such as HD video streaming.
The Ourlink AC600 network adapter download and streams media at turbo speeds without waiting for loading or streaming. 802.11ac Wi-Fi accesses the Internet faster and with a stronger connection than preceding generations.
The 5GHz 433Mbps is Great for both HD video streaming and lag-free online gambling Whilst utilizing
2.4GHz 150Mbps Wi-Fi for ordinary use like web surfing. Once the driver is installed, you can use the built-in Wireless utility on your operating system to connect to your wireless network.
Produce a spoonful using the SoftAP Feature Whenever there’s wired Internet connection, it is possible to trigger the SoftAP work after installing. The included CD software, and generate a Wi-Fi hotspot for additional mobile devices. The 2dBi removable omnidirectional antenna Offers high performance and enhanced protection for your Wireless community.
Ourlink AC600 Specification
- Supports 802.11 ac Normal – Another generation of Wi-Fi; Runs 3x faster than Wireless N adapters
- Double Ring Links for lag-free Skype calls, HD video streaming and Gambling (5GHz 433Mbps, 2.4GHz 150Mbps)
- SoftAP Mode to Make a Wi-Fi hotspot for Cellular devices whenever there’s Just wired Internet connection
- Supports Mac OS X 10.6-10.14 Sierra，Windows10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista(32-bit and 64-bit); Backward Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n Products
- Compact design for easy carrying; Miniature CD, Upgrade driver: https://goo.gl/NjH8r8
Ourlink AC600 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Ourlink AC600 Driver For Windows||125,53 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Ourlink AC600 Driver For Mac||110 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Ourlink AC600 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Ourlink AC600, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.