Nikivo btd-400 Review
The Nikivobtd-400 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac If your computer lacks Bluetooth performance, you will want to buy a USB Bluetooth adapter to have the ability to use Bluetooth. I bought an adapter Amazon known as the Kinivo BTD-400. I purchased one of them because it had been a best-seller on Amazon (in actuality, it had been the #1 vendor ). This blog article is my review of the apparatus after using it for a little.
The Kinivo BTD-400 is a USB Bluetooth adapter (also referred to as a USB Bluetooth dongle) which allows for almost any PC not equipped to manage Bluetooth manage to send and get Bluetooth signals. I had been contemplating getting a USB Bluetooth dongle in spite of my previous PC. I typically don’t buy something just because it is the very best seller. What could be best-selling could be something which does not function as planned?
I wish I’d gotten the Kinivo BTD-400 apparatus earlier. At least for the current Windows 8 PC, this system works really well. I’ve had some fantastic use from the USB Bluetooth dongle. More to the point, I want more bodily shops to have such USB Bluetooth headsets available and available.
The Kinivo BTD-400 supports devices up to Bluetooth 4.0, meaning that this is a worthy device to get if you’ve got particular Bluetooth devices around this model. And needless to say, apparatus with old versions of Bluetooth are backward-compatible using all the Kinivo BTD-400. Mac users shouldn’t use attempting to find this device since the Kinivo BTD-400 doesn’t support Mac apparatus.
Nikivo btd-400 Specification
- Join your Computer/Laptop using Bluetooth Enabled Devices such as Mobile Phones, Printers, Headsets, Stereo headphones, along with others
- Newest Bluetooth specification v4.0 Class two with low power technology; Totally compatible with older Bluetooth gear
- Compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit Windows 10/ 8.1/ Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Raspberry Pi / Linux PCs which don’t have in-built Bluetooth.
- Plug & Play installation in Windows 10, 8.1, 8 using default stack. Broadcom Bluetooth Stack is available for Windows 7, Vista. Works using Raspbian and
- Ubuntu on Raspberry Pi. Wireless range of up to 30 ft (10 meters)
- Two Year Limited Warranty and US-based Customer Care
Nikivo btd-400 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Nikivo btd-400 Driver For Windows||230 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Nikivo btd-400 Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Nikivo btd-400 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Nikivo btd-400, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.