Netis wf2120 Review
The Netis wf2120 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter is designed to connect a desktop or laptop computer into a wireless network and then get an Internet connection. It’s little which is a handy size which is easy to use and transport in several environments.
The Nano adapter can be used with 802.11b/g/n apparatus and gives wireless transfer rates up to 150Mbps, offering better functionality for internet surfing, emailing file sharing, and online chatting.
Netis WF2120 N150 Wireless Nano USB Adapter is designed to connect to a notebook or desktop computer to get your high-speed Internet connection. Its small design is suitable which could be left within your computer while traveling or staying in your home. By clicking the WPS button you’ll be linked to a network within minutes.
The WF2120 might offer wireless Internet connection to other wireless devices without needing to purchase an extra Access Point using its Soft AP Mode. The build quality looks cheaper than it looks on the screen but when it came to performance I was surprised to get a good amount of speed. I can easily browse the sites while a download is running using an Accelerator.
Netis wf2120 Specification
- Wireless N Accelerate to 150Mbps, best for Internet surfing, emailing, file sharing, and Internet chatting
- Advanced security Attribute with the Most Recent WPA2 encryption to protect the System
- Simple to Set up and configure Using the Installation CD and Usefulness
- Nano size, Perfect for Travel and Home use
- Low Electricity consumption
Netis wf2120 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Netis wf2120 Driver For Windows||43,27 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Netis wf2120 Driver For Mac||7,12 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Netis wf2120 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Netis wf2120, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.