Netis WF2116 Review
The Netis WF2116 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter is designed to connect a desktop or laptop computer into a wireless network and get the high-speed Internet connection. It is compatible with 802.11b/g/n apparatus and supplies the wireless transfer rate up to 300Mbps, offering a much better performance on online gambling, video streaming, and VoIP telephone calling.
Together with the 802.11n MIMO technology, it guarantees that a powerful and secure wireless connection and permits you to enjoy the wireless liberty around your house. What’s more, it includes a WPS button which will help you easily set up a secure wireless link in a snap.
Netis WF2116 Specification
- Wireless N speedup to 300Mbps, Perfect for Internet Gambling, video streaming, and VoIP Telephone calling
- Advanced security Attribute with the Most Recent WPA2 encryption to protect the Community
- Access Point Attribute to Prepare a Wi-Fi hotspot to share the Online
- Supports advanced 2 x 2 MIMO Technology with up to 300Mbps data transfer Speed
- Dual 5dBi External antenna for Greater wireless Protection
Netis WF2116 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Netis WF2116 Driver For Windows||47,77 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Netis WF2116 Driver For Mac||11,5 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Netis WF2116 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Netis WF2116, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.