Logitech’s K400 wireless keyboard Review
The Logitech’s K400 wireless keyboard Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac plastic body keeps the weight reduced, however, it’s additionally a little lightweight. The key-board bends noticeably when held from one side, and also the whole body can be turned with only modest effort. Our sample is rounded a little, as well. The center of the keyboard bows up, creating noticeable flex under heavy-handed inputting.
My last HTPC keyboard was an Enermax Aurora Micro Wireless, whose aluminum body is much stiffer. However I also paid $80 for the thing, and also it has to do with two times the weight of the K400. On the sofa, at least, the difference in weight is a lot more recognizable than the distinction in rigidness.
At 13.9 ″ (354 mm) vast, the K400 is a couple of inches narrower than a full-sized desktop keyboard. The integrated touchpad occupies a fair amount of room, resulting in some shrinking for the key location. Despite a pared-down, laptop-style format, the alpha key location is 6% narrower and 7% much shorter than our full-sized recommendation.
My XL-sized mitts don’t feel extremely cramped when inputting, but my fingers do feel a bit squeezed with each other when resting on the WASD triangular. For quick spells of keying, the smaller sized impact isn’t a trouble. Neither is the sub-par key feel. Nonetheless, I could not bring myself to create this testimonial on the K400.
Logitech’s K400 wireless keyboard Specification
- Easy and also comfortable keying on peaceful keys with vibrant, easy-to-read characters
- Big (3.5-inch) touch-pad with multi-touch navigating for much easier internet surfing
- Manage your TV-connected laptop from the sofa with 33 feet/10 meter wireless array
- Connect the tiny Logitech Unifying wireless receiver right into your laptop and start surfing the web
- Functions with Windows 7, Windows Vista and also Windows XP
Logitech’s K400 wireless keyboard Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech’s K400 wireless keyboard Driver For Windows||14,7 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech’s K400 wireless keyboard Driver For Mac||27,3 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Logitech’s Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Logitech’s K400 wireless keyboard, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.