Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard Review
The Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – clearly aims to be your go-to keyboard and mouse for your desktop, phone, and tablet. With its roomy, ergonomically minded design, the keyboard is also a gift to aching wrists. But while the MK850’s agility at juggling wireless connections is impressive, the keys themselves feel disappointingly mushy.
The MK850 certainly feels comfy thanks to its cushioned palm rest and the slight ergonomic bulge in the middle of the main keypad. Two pairs of fold-out feet tilt the MK850 to either four or eight degrees; personally, I stuck with the eight-degree pair.
The MK850 connects with up to three devices at once via Bluetooth 4.0 or a 2.4GHz wireless connection(a single wireless USB dongle is included). You can switch devices by tapping one of the three white “easy-switch” buttons to the right of the function keys.
Pairing a device is a simple matter of pressing and holding one of the keys until its indicator light flashes. I paired the MK850 to my Windows 10 PC, iPhone, iPad, and iMac without any trouble, and the keyboard quickly restored its connection after periods of inactivity.
Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard Specification
- Contoured right-handed mouse with hyper-fast scroll wheel enables you to fly through documents and web pages
- Type quietly and comfortably for hours at your desk on a full-size keyboard with cushioned palm rest and carefully-crafted keys
- Both keyboard and mouse are fully multi-device and multi-OS friendly for powering through projects
- Start typing on your computer, then switch and type on your tablet, phone or on a second computer
Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard Driver For Windows||14.7 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard Driver For Mac||74.7 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.