Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard Review
The Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – Measuring 18 by 7.6 by 0.9 inches and also considering 1.9 extra pounds with the batteries set up, the roomy MK540 isn’t a keyboard you’ll want to stuff in your knapsack for mobile typing. That claimed, the $60 keyboard really feels terrific resting on a desktop computer, particularly thanks to its bent plastic hand rest. The MK540 additionally features retracting rear feet that tilt the keyboard at a four or eight-degree angle.
The Logitech MK540 features plenty of hotkeys, varying from search, conserve, and also print to setup, lock, as well as a calculator. You likewise get 10 programmable tricks, which you can customize utilizing the Logitech Options app. A good incentive is the committed volume and also media playback keys, which flank the Logitech logo just above the primary keyboard.
A solitary, compact USB dongle attaches the Logitech MK540 key-board as well as its packed computer mouse through wireless 2.4 GHz RF signals. Both the keyboard and also mouse sprang to life the moment I connected the USB dongle to myCOMPUTER, no drivers required. The key-board goes to rest after regarding a few minutes of lack of exercise yet reconnects quickly after a tap of a key.
Designed for Windows as well as Chrome OS systems, the MK540 keyboard and also mouse can, actually, also attach to a Mac, although there’s no way to correctly map the keyboard’s hotkeys to MacOS functions.
Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard Specification
- MK540 PROGRESSED Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combination
- MK540 Advanced is an instantaneously acquainted cordless key-board and also mouse combo built for precision, comfort, and also dependability.
Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard Driver For Windows||14.7 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard Driver For Mac||27.3 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.