Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard Review
The Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac Measuring 17.5 by 5.5 x 0.75 inches as well as evaluating a little over a pound, the Logitech MK270 keyboard really feels naturally light and also economical. Indeed, the entire keyboard will certainly bend if you attempt flexing it. While the MK270 does not have a palm remainder, it does boast a pair of retracting feet that’ll prop the keyboard up at an 8-degree angle.
Over the main keyboard, you’ll discover a row of specialized quantity and media playback keys, together with 4 hotkeys for House, Email, COMPUTER power, and also Calculator. Of these four practical hotkeys, just three of them are programmable. Amongst the choices: You can establish a vital to open a webpage or a program, switch applications, or appoint a keystroke. To personalize a secret, you’ll need to install Logitech’s aging SetPoint utility; alas, Logitech’s newer, slicker Choices app functions only with the packed computer mouse (which we’ll get to momentarily.).
Both the MK270 keyboard and it’s going along with computer mouse connect to a system through a solitary 2.4 GHz USB dongle. Just plug the dongle into your PC’s USB port, as well as both the keyboard and also computer mouse must begin functioning right away, no drivers called for. The MK270’s wireless connection functioned faultlessly throughout my screening, with both the keyboard and computer mouse waking practically instantaneously from inactivity-induced snoozes.
The MK270 keyboard, as well as computer mouse combo, natively sustains Windows as well as Chrome OS gadgets. The keyboard and computer mouse will also collaborate with Mac systems, however, you will not be able to tailor any of the hotkeys.
Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard Specification
- Plug-and-play setup with one small receiver that stays in the computer system and also allows to include suitable devices.
- Durable link with approximately 10-meter (33 feet) array.
- Eight hotkeys: For instant access to the Web, e-mail, music quantity and also even more.
- Resilient battery life; 3 test AAA Batteries included (Best with Polaroid AAA Batteries).
- Works with Windows-based computers.
Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard Driver For Windows||14,7 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard Driver For Mac||27,3 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.