Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Review
The Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – In the chart above that we took from the G903 product page you can tell there is a lot to go over. In the physical specifications category, we see things like the 130.3mm height, which is typically referred to as the length, the 66.5mm width, and the 40.4mm depth, which is commonly called the height. The weight of the mouse is 110 grams, but that does not include things such as weights, charging puck, cable, or any goodies that can be put on the device.
The optional weight can be installed into the bottom of the G903 and is a metal puck which can add10 grams.This section is also where the cable is mentioned by its 1.8-meter length, but it is also covered in braided cloth, and with the mouse being wireless, it is of course, detachable too.
The next section is tracking and refers to what the sensor can do. In this instance, Logitech is using the PixArt PMW3366 optical sensor. The resolution, or DPI range is shown to start at 200 DPI, and can reach as high as 12,000 DPI, and can be adjusted in 50 DPI increments. There is zero smoothings, acceleration, or filtering involved to deliver the most realistic response to movement.
We then move into responsiveness, where the 16-bit data format, 1000Hz report, and polling rates, Lightspeed wireless technology, and the 32-bit ARM MCU are mentioned. The durability of the G903 comes down to two things in this chart. There is the fact that the main switches will last for at least fifty-million clicks, and that the feet will travel 250 kilometers before wear becomes an issue.
Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Specification
- Length: 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Width: 67 mm (2.6 in)
- Height: 40 mm (1.6 in)
- Weight: 110 g (3.9 oz) mouse only
- Optional extra weight: 10 g
- Cable length: 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Wireless report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Wireless technology: LIGHTSPEED wireless
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Driver For Windows||35.6 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Driver For Mac||21.2 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.