Logitech G703 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Review
The Logitech G703 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – LIGHTSPEED Wireless Technology In high-pressure moments, latency can be the difference between winning it all or losing. With millions on the line, esports professionals around the world depend on LIGHTSPEED wireless technology.
PMW3366 Gaming Optical Sensor Widely regarded by eSports professionals as the best gaming mouse sensor on the market, PMW3366 has zero smoothings, filtering, or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200-12,000DPI).
Ergonomically Designed Body With a lightweight (107g), ergonomically designed body, G703 was made to mold to your hand for long-lasting comfort during gameplay. Rubber grips on the left and right sides give you added control.
Customizable Brilliant RGB Use Logitech Gaming Software to customize RGB lighting to match your favorite team, personal style, system or environment with up to 16.8 million colors and brightness levels.
Logitech G703 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Specification
- Length: 124 mm (4.9 in)
- Width: 68 mm (2.8 in)
- Height: 43 mm (1.7 in)
- Weight: 95 g (3.4 oz) mouse only
- Optional extra weight: 10 g
- Cable length: 1.80 m (5.9 ft)
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Wireless report rate: 1000Hz (1ms)
- Wireless technology: LIGHTSPEED Wireless
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
Logitech G703 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech G703 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Driver For Windows||35.6 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech G703 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Driver For Mac||21.2 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Logitech G703 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Logitech G703 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.