Logitech G502 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Review
The Logitech G502 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – Logitech has actually long been a leader in PC peripherals, producing several of the most effective gaming key-boards available (and several of the pointers on our finest gaming computer mouse summary), so they have a broad history to make use of and apply to brand-new technology. A lot of those discoverings are clearly obvious in the newest refresh of the G502, a cordless mouse that’s as responsive as a wired device which comes with a collection of exceptional attributes intended directly at the video gaming market.
The core of the G502 Lightspeed is Logitech’s 16,000 CPI HERO sensing unit. Ranked for400 IPS, so it won’t go down tracking or stutter when you’re hugely sweeping it throughout the mat, Logitech flaunts the most recent iteration of the HERO supplies that exceptional efficiency at 10x the power efficiency of previous generations. The G502 does charge quickly, up from virtually empty to100% inside 90 mins, and provides to 60 hours of battery life with the lights off (2 days with RGB made it possible for on the logo and CPIindication).
The switches on the latest G502 are clicky, sensitive, and also primarily well placed. My only small issue with the button variety is that the left side of the mouse is a bit over-crowded– it’s host to a set of CPI buttons, two appropriate thumb buttons, and a sniper switch that drops the CPI to 400 by default for precise aiming. I occasionally found myself pressing the sniper button by accident when relocating the computer mouse or reaching for other buttons, as well as while a quick drop in CPI is certainly not a deal-breaker, it was a small aggravation.
A welcome addition is the scroll lock switch that sits simply listed below the mouse wheel, allowing you to toggle the wheel in between free-spinning as well as stepping through clicks. While I want the action in the locked setup were a little larger as well as much better differentiated, the choice to promptly switch over in between modes is fantastic for when you wish to bounce down to an all-time low of a write-up or switch over to locked setting when you’re slowly checking it. The scroll wheel is likewise silently residence to three different buttons– push it to actuate the required middle computer mouse button, or flick it to the left or right for two other programmable features.
Logitech G502 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Specification
- Height: 132 mm (5.2 in).
- Width: 75 mm (2.95 in).
- Deepness: 40 mm (1.57 in).
- Weight: 114 g (4.3 oz) computer mouse only.
- Optional extra weights: up to 16 g.
- Sensing unit: HERO ™.
- Resolution: 100– 16,000 DPI.
- Absolutely no smoothing/acceleration/filtering.
- Max. velocity: > 40 G
- Max. speed: > 400 IPS
Logitech G502 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech G502 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Driver For Windows||35.6 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech G502 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Driver For Mac||21.2 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Logitech G502 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Logitech G502 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.