Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
The Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – The G305 looks virtually identical to the Logitech G Pro video gaming computer mouse, right to the jagged scroll wheel as well as slim thumb switches. While the G305 doesn’t feature the G Pro’s thin lighting strip, it or else looks exactly like a person took a cleaver to the G Pro’s cord.
That’s not a negative point, nevertheless, as the G Pro is a sleek, comfortable computer mouse with definitely no wasted space. The peripheral procedures regarding 4.5 x 2.5 inches as well as stands just 1.5 inches high. The mouse works for both palm- and claw-grip gamers, and at just 3.4 ounces, it’s one of the lighter full-size wireless mice around.
You get 6 switches: a left switch, an ideal switch, a clickable scroll wheel, a dots-per-inch (DPI) sensitivity adjuster and 2 thumb buttons. One disadvantage of the G305’s style is that it does not consist of any kind of illumination, which has become standard on even less expensive Logitech mice. Still, that attribute possibly would have driven the price up by a minimum of $10, and it’s a simple aesthetic touch, so I can not find it in my heart to really feel extremely troubled regarding it.
For lefties, there’s an additional tiny disadvantage. While the computer mouse’s style is almost completely ambidextrous, there are no thumb switches on the right side. Logitech does not make many lefty-friendly computer mice, and also asymmetrical computer mouse like the G305 would have been an ideal possibility to help those of the sinistral persuasion get into the game.
Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Specification
- Elevation: 116.6 mm.
- Width: 62.15 mm.
- Deepness: 38.2 mm.
- Weight: 99 g.
- Sensing unit: HERO ™.
- Resolution: 200– 12,000 DPI.
- Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering.
- Max. acceleration: > 40 G.
- Max. rate: > 400 IPS.
Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Driver For Windows||35.6 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Driver For Mac||216.2 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.