Logitech Craft Wireless Keyboard Review
The Logitech Craft Wireless Keyboard Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – The Logitech Craft keyboard is what happens when a keyboard engineer glimpses Microsoft’s Surface Dial hockey-puck peripheral and decides: We can do that, too. But if you want to spend $200 for just a keyboard, don’t bother: The only way the Craft makes sense is if you see value in its Surface-Dial-like navigation knob that also integrates with Logitech’s PC-spanning Logitech Flow software.
Aesthetically, there’s room for improvement. The Craft weighs a ponderous 2.08 pounds, anchored by a broad metal bar that runs across the top of the keyboard and houses the 1,500mAh battery, plus the electronics driving the crown. You can’t adjust the Craft’s slope. And personally, I found the Craft’s scalloped keys to having shallower travel than I’d like.
Nevertheless, as a productivity tool, the Craft(for both Macs and Windows PCs) is worth serious consideration. Logitech dubs its version of the Dial the Crown, and you can tap, spin, or push-and-turn it to perform various functions on an app-by-app basis.
Logitech’s Flow, meanwhile, allows the Craft to switch quickly from PC to PC, an excellent feature if you already own other tablets or convertibles, plus a Flow-enabled mouse.
Logitech Craft Wireless Keyboard Specification
- Touch the Crown to instantly access context-specific functions
- Type with confidence on a keyboard crafted for efficiency, stability, and precision
- Backlit keys let you type in any condition
- Type on up to three devices with the touch of a button. Connect via Logitech Unifying USB dongle or Bluetooth Low Energy
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above and Mac OS 10.11 and above. Rechargeable with USB type C
- Note: Kindly refer the User Guide & Specification Sheet for assistance which is available below
Logitech Craft Wireless Keyboard Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech Craft Wireless Keyboard Driver For Windows||188 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Logitech Craft Wireless Keyboard Driver For Mac||79.39 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Logitech Craft Wireless Keyboard Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Logitech Craft Wireless Keyboard, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.