Linksys USB3GIG Review
The Linksys USB3GIG Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac The adapter would be the optimal solution for your business traveler that demands a secure and fast wired Ethernet connection in a hotel or in a seminar. Twist the USB3GIG’s USB 3.0 connector into your MacBook Air, Chromebook, or Ultrabook and combine the Gigabit Ethernet port in an Ethernet cable and router.
Because most laptops and Ultrabooks are not equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet port, the USB3GIG is a valuable inclusion, supplying high-speed data transfers via USB 3.0. Adding a Gigabit Ethernet jack on one side and a USB 3.0 connector, now you can quickly download large files, stream images, and take action.
The adapter’s elastic cable makes it simple to combine, even in tight spaces.
With the inclusion of an Ethernet port to your ultra-slim laptop, laptop, or tablet computer, the USB Ethernet Adapter Gigabit USB 3.0 provides a choice to link to the internet through Wi-Fi, which might be spotty and unreliable based upon where you’re. The adapter would be the optimal solution for the business traveler who desires a secure and rapid wired Ethernet connection.
Linksys USB3GIG Specification
- Supports USB 3.0
- RJ-45 Gigabit Jack
- LED indicator for Link/Activity
- Join the USB Ethernet Adapter into a router along with Also the USB 3.0 port for your Own Device to Immediately Encounter ultra-fast Gigabit Ethernet Rates
- Compatible with most computers, consoles, DVRs and set-top boxes
- The USB3GIG Operates with MacBook Air, Chromebook, or Ultrabook.
- It takes Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Chrome OS, or Mac OS X 10.8 or 10.9.
Linksys USB3GIG Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Linksys USB3GIG Driver For Windows||352 KB||DOWNLOAD|
|Linksys USB3GIG Driver For Mac||233 KB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Linksys USB3GIG Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Linksys USB3GIG, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.