Linksys E2500 Review
The Linksys E2500 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac The router comes from horizontal, UFO-shaped layout with internal antennas. It is designed to remain flat on a surface and isn’t wall-mountable.
On the trunk, the E2500 includes four LAN ports and one WAN port. Every one of these ports is conventional 10/100 Ethernet. Also on the trunk, you will get the button to your Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature along with the power connector. On the front, the brand new E2500 does not have the normal selection of status LEDs. In reality, the router doesn’t have any indicator lights whatsoever except for the LEDs on the system interfaces themselves, that can not be observed in the front.
The Linksys E2500 has the very same attributes as the Linksys E3200, minus the aid of a USB external hard disk. The router can provide two concurrent networks, around the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, and may also supply a third guest community around the2.4GHz band at precisely the exact same moment.
When the router has been successfully connected to the Internet, the software will designate a name and password for your wireless link. In addition, you have the option of changing the name and password. The title is going to be the exact same for 2.4GHz in addition to 5GHz bands.
Linksys E2500 Specification
- Benefit from the Energy of simultaneous dual-band Wireless-N (802.11n) technology with double the Capability for Browsing the Internet
- Join Tablets, wireless printersTablets, along with other wireless devices at Around 300 + 300 Mbps of the Transport speed
- Dual your network bandwidth Using simultaneous Double bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) to help Prevent interference
- Appreciate the Premium range provided with a MIMO antenna array
- Utilize four Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) Interfaces to Immediately connect wired devices
- Give People password-protected Online access on Another network so your Customers have access to the Online
- Maintain your System Safe with customizable security Configurations, Such as WPA/WPA2 Personal and SPI firewall Security
- Setup your wireless System in 3 Simple steps using Comprised Cisco Link software
Linksys E2500 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Linksys E2500 Driver For Windows||35 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Linksys E2500 Driver For Mac||71 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Linksys E2500 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Linksys E2500, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.