Linksys AE6000 Review
The Linksys AE6000 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac Discover how the super-portable AE6000 miniature USB adapter can update your computer to high-speed 802.11ac technology and improved overall connectivity. Upgrade your notebook or desktop to the next-generation 802.11ac normal for greater overall connectivity
In it, is just one internal antenna. The AE6000 supports WEP 64/128-bit, WPA-TKIP and WPA2-Personal & Enterprise (AES/TKIP), in Addition to WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Considering that Linksys was recently obtained by Belkin, I had been curious as to the reason the Cisco (Linksys’ former proprietor ) emblem was about the adapter. A Linksys rep stated that was because the item was already in production when the Linksys-Belkin deal went down.
The Linksys adapter just handled 66 Mbps. The Linksys adapter did not fair also in 5 GHz 802.11n-only style, either. My notebook’s throughput from the small USB adapter: 109 Mbps from 15 feet versus Linksys’s 83 Mbps.
The slower functionality from the Linksys adapter is not especially surprising since I am comparing a 3×3 strong, business-class wireless adapter into a USB adapter which does not even link to USB 3.0 (which will increase speed) and just has one inner adapter. So this isn’t an apples-to-apples contrast, so far as specs go. However, I was amazed by how different throughput is between both in analyzing.
Linksys AE6000 Specification
- Update devices to Wireless-AC
- High-performance HD video and Gambling
- Unique Miniature design for easier Freedom
- Up to 430 Mbps Rate on Wireless-AC 5 GHz band
- Up to 150 Mbps Rate on Wireless-N 2.4 GHz band
- Connect to Wireless-AC hotspots
- For Optimum performance, pair Using a Linksys Wireless-AC Router
- Help Avert wireless interference from condensed areas
Linksys AE6000 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Linksys AE6000 Driver For Windows||2,4 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Linksys AE6000 Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Linksys AE6000 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Linksys AE6000, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.