EDUP EP-MS1559 Review
The EDUP EP-MS1559 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac EDUP EP-AC1668 is an 802.11n USB Wireless adapter, it embraces the Realtek8811AU and transport speed could be 600Mbps. This item can bed used to pc, PSP, media player and other apparatus which need the radio program. It may be settled to be an AP during setup so which can be used to talk about the world wide web to other Wi-Fi apparatus. Together with the AUTO-RUN CD, even novice user may install it quite simple and fast.
King among the smallest, most fully featured 802.11n Wifi adapter accessible means it may be utilized as a permanent wireless connection to Notebooks, Netbooks and any computing device running Windows and MAC Operating Systems.
Perfect for people, business users, and gamers alike, the new EDUP EP-MS 1559 on your perfect Wifi link, at home in the office, or on the transfer.WiFi 802.11n is a wireless connection with maximum speed and reach. The maximum speed of up to 300MB / s and range up to 70 meters. Has a very strong signal up to 18dBm (EIRP). No need to install the driver from the CD to run this device.
Simply plug this USB Wireless Adapter into your laptop or PC and this device will automatically do installing. It can be used for all laptops and PCs that have USB ports and OS Window XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Mac / Linux.
EDUP EP-MS1559 Specification
- Outstanding Functionality, 300Mbps wireless network Rate
- Extended Selection, less dead spots, maximum protection
- Simple to connect, appropriate for desktop PC or laptop
- Drive is comprised
EDUP EP-MS1559 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|EDUP EP-MS1559 Driver For Windows||33 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|EDUP EP-MS1559 Driver For Mac||2,3 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the EDUP EP-MS1559 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find EDUP EP-MS1559, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.