Cudy WU650 Adapter Review
The Cudy WU650 Adapter Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – Compact Style WU650’s compact style is hassle-free to lug for mobile individuals, there’s no demand to bother with blocking surroundingUSB interfaces or that the adapter might befall.
The Most Up To Date Wi-Fi Common at Streaming SpeedsComes with the latest Wi-Fi standard– 802.11 ac ， WU650 can run applications at three-way the speed of the 802.11 n device.
Appreciating higher versatility with selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz provides an extremely lengthy variety of performance. 5GHz reaches 433Mbps, best for video gaming and streaming.
Soft AP easily develops broadband Wi-Fi hotspot with simply a couple of clicks. Good Compatibility Suitable with Windows XP/7/8/ 8.1/ 10, Linux Bit 2.6.18 ~ 3.10.
Cudy WU650 Adapter Specification
|Product Name||AC650 Wireless Dual Band Mini USB Adapter|
|Antenna||Built in 2dBi Antenna|
|Wireless Frequency||2.412~2.4835GHz, 5.180~5.825GHz|
|Wireless Standard||IEEE802.11a, IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11ac|
|Transmission Rate||11b: 1/2/5.5/11Mbps; 11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48/54Mbps; 11n: 200Mbps; 11ac:433Mbps|
|Encryption||WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK; WPA/WPA2; WEP|
|Other Function||Soft AP function, need to install the driver with UI, or the third-party|
|software. (64bit system and win 10 are not support soft AP)|
|Physical Features||Size: 20*15*8mm; Weight: 3g|
|Support OS||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10; Don’t support free drive; MacOS10.6~MacOS10.15;|
Cudy WU650 Adapter Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Cudy WU650 Adapter Driver For Windows||65.3MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Cudy WU650 Adapter Driver For Mac||5.81MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Cudy WU650 Adapter Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Cudy WU650 Adapter, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.