Cudy WU600 Adapter Review
The Cudy WU600 Adapter Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – Compact & Convenient Designed for performance and also performance, the mini-sized Wi-Fi adapter is light-weight, streamlined and also mobile.
The Most Recent Wi-Fi Criterion at Streaming Speeds Comes with the latest Wi-Fi requirement– 802.11 ac ， WU600 can run applications at triple the speed of the 802.11 n tool.
Appreciating better versatility with selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz gives incredibly lengthy array performance. 5GHz gets to 433Mbps, perfect for gaming and also streaming.
Soft AP Quickly establish broadband Wi-Fi hotspot with simply a few clicks.
Cudy WU600 Adapter Specification
|Product Name||AC600 Wireless Dual Band Mini USB Adapter|
|Antenna||Built-in 2dBi Antenna|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4~2.484GHz, 5.180~5.825GHz|
|Wireless Standard||IEEE802.11a, IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11ac|
|Transmission Rate||11b: 1/2/5.5/11Mbps; 11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48/54Mbps;|
|11n: 150Mbps; 11ac:433Mbps|
|Encryption||WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK; WPA/WPA2; WEP|
|Other Function||Free Driver, Support Soft AP|
|Physical Features||Size: 36.3*19*9mm; Weight: 5g|
|Support OS||Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10(32 digits, 64 digits); Note: In order to get better system compatibility,|
we recommend that you install the latest system upgrade patch.
Cudy WU600 Adapter Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Cudy WU600 Adapter Driver For Windows||7.17MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Cudy WU600 Adapter Driver For Mac||12.01MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Cudy WU600 Adapter Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Cudy WU600 Adapter, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.