Cudy WU150 Adapter Review
The Cudy WU150 Adapter Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – Compact Design WU150’s compact style is convenient to lug for mobile users, there’s no demand to stress over blocking surrounding USB user interfaces or that the adapter might fall out.
As Much As 150Mbps Rate As being developed with 802.11 n cordless modern technology, WU150 can raise your wireless protection up to 3 times compared to your old 11g adapter.
SoftAP Setting With WU150, you can transform a wired internet link to a COMPUTER or Laptop Computer right into aWi-Fi hotspot.
Car Installment & Excellent Compatibility Assistance vehicle Installment on Windows XP/Vista/7/ 8/8.1/ 10.
Cudy WU150 Adapter Specification
- Complies with wireless 802.11n standards
- Speed up to 150Mbps
- Free driver and auto installation
- Supports Soft AP
- Mini size design for convenient portability
Cudy WU150 Adapter Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Cudy WU150 Adapter Driver For Windows||7.38MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Cudy WU150 Adapter Driver For Mac||12.01MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Cudy WU150 Adapter Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Cudy WU150 Adapter, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.