Cudy WU1200 Adapter Review
The Cudy WU1200 Adapter Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – 5dBi High gain antenna improves the level of sensitivity of the wifi adapter, produce links over higher distances, giving powerful infiltration through walls.
Switch over between 5 GHz (867 Mbps) and also 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) bands to avoid congested networks, Ideal for video streaming, on the internet video gaming as well as Web calls.
WPA/WPA2 security criteria ensure your cordless link is risk-free from trespassers.
Making use of CD (consisted of) configuration wizard will certainly allow you to get online quickly and also conveniently. Suitable with Windows View/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux.
Cudy WU1200 Adapter Specification
|Product Name||AC1200 Wireless Dual Band High Gain USB Adapter|
|Wireless Speed||up to 867Mbps on 5GHz; up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz|
|Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4GHz or 5GHz|
|Support OS||Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10; mac OS; Linux|
|Package Content||1 x WU1200; 1 x User Manual; 1 x Resource CD|
Cudy WU1200 Adapter Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Cudy WU1200 Adapter Driver For Windows||105,75 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Cudy WU1200 Adapter Driver For Mac||105,75 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Cudy WU1200 Adapter Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Cudy WU1200 Adapter, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.