CORSAIR Harpoon RGB Wireless Mouse Review
The CORSAIR Harpoon RGB Wireless Mouse Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – Harpoon RGB Wireless does not miss out on a beat whether you’ve had it wireless linked to a PC or attached via USB. Its 10,000 DPI optical sensor tracks even the slightest activity, though, at this moment we’re a lot more followers of reduced DPI and vast arm movements.
Regardless of which sensitivity degree you pick to opt for you can be certain your commands will be communicated in-game equally as swiftly as you click. This is all many thanks to Corsair’s freshly coined Slipstream Wireless technology, which assures a sub 1ms latency and immediately shifts cordless frequencies to guarantee your signal remains in the fast lane.
According to Corsair, the Harpoon RGB Wireless is ranked to last for30 hrs straight with illumination activated as well as in its2.4 GHz Slipstream Wireless mode. We locate no reason to refute that claim as we’ve been checking it for a week straight and still haven’t had to connect it in yet.
If you’re seeking to squeeze even more out of this mouse, you might switch it to Bluetooth setting for an additional10 hrs of usage. Switching off the RGB lights and also switching the computer mouse to a power-saving mode can likewise extend it to an optimum of 60 hours of continual use.
CORSAIR Harpoon RGB Wireless Mouse Specification
- Game in the Rapid Lane: Play with hyper-fast, sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM CORSAIR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY, or connect with low-latency Bluetooth or USB wired
- Considers Just 99g: Light-weight building, so you can play much longer without fatigue
- Basic Setup Gets You Playing Faster: Just link the cordless adapter to a USB port and also change the computer mouse on
- Contoured Shape and also Rubber Side Grips: For long-term comfort and a positive grip
- As much as 60 hours of Battery Life *: Play continuous with the battery life that lasts for days, or plugin for the wired setting to maintain playing while billing
- 6 Completely Programmable Buttons: Play your way with powerful macros as well as remaps for an in-game advantage
- Ultra-Durable Omron Switches: Rated for greater than 50 million clicks. – 10,000 DPI Optical Sensor: For high-accuracy monitoring of even the least motion
- Suitable with Xbox One to play mouse-enabled games
CORSAIR Harpoon RGB Wireless Mouse Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|CORSAIR Harpoon RGB Wireless Mouse Driver For Windows||349,26 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|CORSAIR Harpoon RGB Wireless Mouse Driver For Mac||349,26 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the CORSAIR Harpoon RGB Wireless Mouse Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find CORSAIR Harpoon RGB Wireless Mouse, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.