Cirago BTA8000 Review
The Cirago BTA8000 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – The Cirago BTA8000 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Mini Adapter allows your computer to communicate with your Bluetooth enabled devices. It utilizes Bluetooth 4.0, the newest edition of the wireless technology, bringing developments, like radically reduced energy intake.
The BTA8000 is Bluetooth Smart Ready, so it can manage the Bluetooth 4.0 technology, in addition to classic Bluetooth capabilities, like transferring documents, or connecting into hands-free apparatus.
Advantages and Features: Enhanced Data Rate – EDR for quicker data transfer, Low Power – Reduce energy intake, Cheaper – AES Encryption for enhanced, safety, Low Latency – Connect to apparatus fast, Backward Compatible – Bluetooth 1.1/1.2/2.0/3.0, 82-Feet. Transmission range, 3 times faster data transmission for up to 3.0 Mbps.
Cirago’s Bluetooth 4.0 Mini USB Adapter is a very simple solution for allowing your computer to communicate with Bluetooth devices. Featuring the most recent variant, Bluetooth 4.0 using Bluetooth Smart Ready. the Cirago BTA8000 can manage both the 4.0 technology, including low energy intake, in addition to classic Bluetooth functionalities, like transferring documents, or linking to hands-free apparatus.
Cirago BTA8000 Specification
|Standard||Bluetooth 4.0 + Smart Ready|
|Driver||Motorola (A6) / Harmony (A10)|
|Operating Range||82 Feet|
|Operating Frequency||2.4GHz~2.4835GHz ISM Band|
|Transmitter Power||+6 dBm|
|Power Supply||USB Powered, 5V|
Cirago BTA8000 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Cirago BTA8000 Driver For Windows||218,8 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Cirago BTA8000 Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Cirago BTA8000 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Cirago BTA8000, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.