Cirago BTA7300 Review
The Cirago BTA7300 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – Cirago Bluetooth 3.0 High speed and Wi-Fi Combo Mini USB Adapter is one of the only such devices available on the market to combine the most up-to-date in Bluetooth 3.0 technology using 802.11n Wi-Fi capacity on precisely the exact same device.
With a working assortment of up to 33 ft, the Class two miniature jack supports Bluetooth data rate of up to 24 Mbps and Wi-Fi rate of around 150 Mbps with no interference between the two signals. The Cirago BTA7300 provides up to eight times faster file transfer speed when compared with Bluetooth 2.1 along with Bluetooth 3.0 without High speed
Once linked, the BTA7300 delivers a very simple solution allowing consumers to speak with all the most current Bluetooth devices such as cellular phones, PDAs, mice, keyboards, and printers to get information transport, media and dial-up/fax functions with no need for wires.
Offering the most recent creation in Bluetooth technology for quicker speed and steady connectivity, the BTA7300 can also be backward compatible, enabling users with older gear to get the maximum from the present Bluetooth 2.1 technology. The BTA7300 can be used with all variants of Windows 7, Vista and XP and setup is easy – just plug the BTA7300 in an available USB port, insert the setup CD and proceed.
Cirago BTA7300 Specification
|Standard||Bluetooth 3.0 + HS, Class 2|
|Operating Range||33 Feet|
|Operating Frequency||2.4GHz~2.4835GHz ISM Band|
|Transmitter Power||+4 dBm|
|Wi-Fi Transmitter Power||+12 dBm (b Mode); +11 dBm (g Mode); +10 dBm (n mode);|
|Power Supply||USB powered, 5V|
Cirago BTA7300 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Cirago BTA7300 Driver For Windows||87,85 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Cirago BTA7300 Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Cirago BTA7300 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Cirago BTA7300, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.