Aztech WL582USB Review
The Aztech WL582USB Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac Enable your media in your own PC with an excess level of connectivity and flexibility to both your business and private usage. With the usage of Aztech USB Wireless Adapter, it’s an inexpensive and convenient way to enjoy immediate WiFi Double Band AC internet connection.
Speed Using the most advanced technology, Aztech WL582USB High-Speed Wireless-N 300Mbps USB 2.0 Adapter is intended to provide a quick and stable wireless transmission speeds up to 300Mbps for your PC.
Using MIMO technology, Aztech WL582USB ensures greater overall coverage against Wi-Fi dead areas, allowing users to enjoy speedy online access, smooth gaming, and faster video streaming.
With numerous security encryptions, Aztech WL582USB protects consumer’s Wi-Fi networks from internet intruders and private information from being vulnerable.
Aztech WL582USB Specification
- Interface:USB 2.0
- Antenna:2*PCB antennas
- Dimensions:57.8mm x 22.6mm x 1.0mm (L x W x H)
- LED Indicators:Status
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0o~40oC (32oF~104oF) | Storage Temperature: -40~70oC (-40oF~158oF) | Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing | Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n technology | IEEE 802.11g | IEEE 802.11b | IEEE 802.11a
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Data Rate: 802. 11n : up to 300Mbps | 802.11g/a: up to 54Mbps (adaptive) | 802.11b : up to11Mbps (adaptive)
- Output Power: 20dBm(MAX)
- Modulation Type: OFDM/CCK/16-QAM/64-QAM
Aztech WL582USB Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Aztech WL582USB Driver For Windows||26,16 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Aztech WL582USB Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Aztech WL582USB Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Aztech WL582USB, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.