ASUS USB-AC55 Review
The ASUS USB-AC55 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac is a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi adapter using a USB 3.0 link that delivers high-performance wireless network support to desktop and laptop PCs. The USB-AC55 comes with a USB 3.0 link with support for wireless data speeds up to 400 Mbps at 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps in 5 GHz with routers that are compatible. Suitable for use with both notebook and desktop PCs, the USB-AC55 comes with a double inner antenna design for good wireless network protection with minimal background clutter.
The Asus adapter was shown to be the speediest of the evaluation set once the customer was at the kitchen, also. Together with the customer and router 20 feet apart, the USB-AC56 achieved TCP throughput of 347 Mbps. Netgear’s A6200 was that the second-fastest adapter in this place in actuality, it was marginally faster here than it had been in the bedroom, even although the gap was greater than 1 per cent.
The ASUS USB-AC55 is somewhat unwieldy if you utilize its outside antenna or not (it also has an internal antenna, so that the outside is not an absolute necessity ). With no antenna, the port will float about3.875 inches in the computer’s USB port. Eliminate the cap protecting the threaded antenna link and then attach the antenna, and then that span extends to almost 4.5 inches.
If you average every adapter’s throughput at all four test locations, the USB-AC56 endings first–but it is less than one per cent quicker compared to second-place Netgear A6200.
ASUS USB-AC55 Specification
- 256QAM technology Raises wireless-N data Speed from 300 Mbps to 400 Mbps for 33% faster performance
- Selectable 5 GHz /2.4 GHz Double Rings increase signal clarity for Improved HD multimedia
- USB 3.0 Link for high-performance wireless Network with desktop and Laptop PCs
- Bundled cradle for flexible Positioning to pinpoint Greatest reception
ASUS USB-AC55 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|ASUS USB-AC55 Driver For Windows||112 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|ASUS USB-AC55 Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the ASUS USB-AC55 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find ASUS USB-AC55, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.