ASUS USB-AC53 Nano Review
The ASUS USB-AC53 Nano Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac sets the bar in regards to consumer networking adapters. They’re quite frequently the first to launch the most recent technology within their adapters, and that is part of the reason why I have a tendency to use them to get my router testing. Before we’ve tested almost every AC adapter that ASUS has started to advertise and now I keep that trend with all the USB-AC53 Nano.
Preparing the jack on a Windows 7 notebook was a rather straightforward affair. You run the installation executable from the disk. You may opt to install just the driver or the driver and wireless utility. Typically, I’m leery about conducting third-party utilities within Windows’ native wireless control since I’ve discovered that may cause some difficulties with handling the Windows’ customer’s wireless link. Asus software, however, didn’t offer any problems after install. I’d find it odd that software that runs entirely on Windows couldn’t be confirmed by Windows during setup, however.
Performance is typical for wireless adapters; it is somewhat slower compared to Intel 8265 I utilize at the Alienware but quicker than the bigger 6100m in Linksys. In 2.4GHz testing, I attained a summit of 101 Mbps, also 5GHz topped 296 Mbps.
Overall, I have been impressed with All the ASUS USB-AC53 Nano USB WiFi Adapter. Its build quality is fine, the size is ideal, the link rate is fast, and it’s dependable. Just bear in mind that it takes up one of those USB interfaces and if your pc operates on USB 2.0 or newer your pc ought to have the ability to take care of the data passing via the adapter.
ASUS USB-AC53 Nano Specification
- World’s Tiniest dual-band 802.11ac MU-MIMO Empowered USB Wi-Fi Jack
- Plug & play simple Installation for Hassle-Free connectivity
- Immediate Wi-Fi Update for Laptops and Notebooks to 802.11ac Grip for extended wireless coverage and Greater data transfer Rates
- Dual-band AC1200 (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Wi-Fi connectivity Together with download Rates up to 867 Mbps
- MU-MIMO technology Permits You to connect wireless devices at maximum Rates to MIMO enabled wireless routers and access points
ASUS USB-AC53 Nano Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|ASUS USB-AC53 Nano Driver For Windows||127 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|ASUS USB-AC53 Nano Driver For Mac||11 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the ASUS USB-AC53 Nano Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find ASUS USB-AC53 Nano, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.