ASUS ROG Gladius II Wireless Mouse Review
The ASUS ROG Gladius II Wireless Mouse Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac – ASUS formed the Republic of Gamers (ROG) brand name in 2006 for the objective of providing cutting-edge hardware for committed players. They have been going strong for almost 13 years currently, and definitely, we’ve seen a great deal of remarkable technology from them since then. As for gaming computer mice, they have an instead broad scheme of models, yet the Gladius is their most popular item of this kind for sure.
It’s a right-handed ergonomic computer mouse with some truly wonderful functions, such as the ROG-exclusive switch outlet style which comes in exceptionally convenient with mini buttons becoming worse and even worse in top quality annually. The Gladius II Wireless is the 4th version of the product line, supplying a top of the line optical sensor, Mood Sync RGB lights, as well as a cordless connection through 2.4 GHz and also Bluetooth.
The ROG-exclusive button socket layout takes personalization to a whole new level by enabling computer mouse changes to be easily altered. This suggests you have the choice to mount the switch of your preferred operating pressure as well as responses, and also you can replace used or broken buttons to expand the lifespan.
Take design to the following level with ASUS Mood Sync RGB lighting. Totally customize your computer mouse making use of a limitless spectrum of shades and also a variety of dynamic lighting results. All illuminations can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable equipment to produce a truly personalized video gaming den.
ASUS ROG Gladius II Wireless Mouse Specification
ASUS ROG Gladius II Wireless Mouse Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|ASUS ROG Gladius II Wireless Mouse Driver For Windows||218,38 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|ASUS ROG Gladius II Wireless Mouse Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the ASUS ROG Gladius II Wireless Mouse Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find ASUS ROG Gladius II Wireless Mouse, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.