ASUS PCE-N15 Review
The ASUS PCE-N15 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac was made to supply complete end-to-end wireless functionality from the host or host backbone to the switch infrastructure and then down to the desktop together with the PCI Express connector. The PCE-N15 Wireless-N PCI Express Adapter provides broad grip, matching with any normal PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with conventional PCI network cards, it provides increased bandwidth, reliability and much more performance, letting you enjoy a speedy and innovative connection, such as downloading, creating net calls and video streaming.
Software AP mode permits the WLAN card to function as a virtual entry point. The computer has to be connected to your wired network with an Ethernet link so as to offer community access to WLAN client.
Here is how to quickly establish a secure wireless link. Press the Hardware WPS button to the PCE-N15 around three seconds, then press on the WPS button on the router too. You may opt to use WPS software, allowing the WPS utility from the WPS Wizard interface. Complete the installation with three measures.
The included software includes the exact same simple to use ASUS WLAN Control Center as the USB-N53 to control and connect with wireless networks and contains the WPS technology for an easy link to Wi-Fi programs around ASUS routers.
ASUS PCE-N15 Specification
- Software AP – 2-in-2 Apparatus for wireless Link sharing
- WPS(Wi-Fi Safe Setup) button Quickly set up a secure wireless Link
- Support Multiple OS – Windows and Linux
- WPS(Wi-Fi Safe Setup) button Quickly set up a secure wireless Link;
- Software AP – Join your Laptop along with game consoles to the Web; Supports WEP, WPA-PSK, along with WPA2-PSK Approaches for Increased Safety
- Interface: PCI-Express; Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n; Antenna: 2x R SMA Antenna; Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz;
- Operation Channel: 11 for N. America, 14 Japan, 13 Europe (ETSI); Data Rate: 802.11 b/g/n- downlink up to 300Mbps, uplink up to 150Mbps(20/40MHz)
ASUS PCE-N15 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|ASUS PCE-N15 Driver For Windows||154 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|ASUS PCE-N15 Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the ASUS PCE-N15 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find ASUS PCE-N15, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.