ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1 Review
The ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac Use Improved signal reception Using the Wireless-AC1200 Dual-Band PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter out of ASUS.This strong Wi-Fi adapter is designed to fit into your computer’s PCI Express slot machine making it effortless to install. Once configured, this adapter supports the802.11ac Wi-Fi regular and works on either 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies with data transfer speeds of around 1200 Mbps.
Along with Wi-Fi connectivity, the adapter supports Bluetooth 4.2 and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity which makes it a workable system adapter for IoT apparatus, health care, fitness, beacons, home entertainment, and much more. Accompanying the PCI Express adapter would be your outside antenna foundation supplying enhanced protection, speed, and versatility.
The ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1 PCIe Wi-Fi adapter offers exceptional dual-band AC1200 Wi-Fi functionality for server backbone and changing infrastructure software, it provides broad grip, matching any x1, x2, x8, or x16 slot. Together with 80MHz bandwidth and greater modulation strategy, PCE-AC55BT speeds around 867Mbps over the 5 GHz band that has 3 times faster than regular 802.11n Wi-Fi, permitting you enjoying quicker and more secure connections. In any case, a high-speed layout and highly effective antenna guarantee long-range wireless protection.
The PCE-AC55BT B1 is an 802.11ac dual-band 2×2 PCIe Wi-Fi adapter with rates around 867Mbps over the 5 GHz band that is 3 times faster than regular 802.11n Wi-Fi. Additionally, it contains a double mode Bluetooth 4.2 and may connect to the most recent BLE product.
ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1 Specification
- AC1200 High-speed wireless Online connectivity
- Wireless-AC dual-band for low latency Loading and Higher performance online gaming
- Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE connectivity
- External antenna Foundation for Optimal signal reception
ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1 Driver For Windows||303 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1 Driver For Mac||N/A||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.