Amped UA150C Review
The Amped UA150C Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac The Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-150N Compact USB Adapter gives your Mac or Windows notebook or desktop with the long selection, higher speed WiFi access in a little package. The compact dimensions of this USB adapter make it effortless to take with you wherever you move.
The High Power adapter also comes with a High-Profit 3dBi WiFi upgradeable antenna along with an internal power amplifier to provide it the variety required to connect with wireless networks over longer distances.
An innovative Low Noise Wireless Amplifier boosts wireless reception and functionality. The Amped UA150C is optimally tuned with a 3dBi High Gain omnidirectional antenna for optimum selection. IEEE 802.11n Wireless-N Technology supplies 150Mbps of wireless data transfer rate.
The Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-150N Compact USB Adapter gives your Mac or Windows notebook or desktop with the long selection, higher speed Wi-Fi accessibility in a little package. The compact dimensions of this USB adapter make it effortless to take with you wherever you move. The High Power adapter also offers a high advantage 3dBi Wi-Fi upgradable antenna along with an inner power amplifier to provide it the range required to link to Wi-Fi networks over longer distances.
Amped UA150C Specification
- Connect your Notebook or desktop Pc to Wi-Fi Programs
- High Power Amplifier and Antenna Supply more Wi-Fi Array
- Simple to Install: Connects to your computer with USB 2.0
- High-speed 802.11n wireless technology
Amped UA150C Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Amped UA150C Driver For Windows||17,63 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Amped UA150C Driver For Mac||1,63 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Amped UA150C Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Amped UA150C, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.