Amped UA1000 Review
The Amped UA1000 Download Software, Driver For Windows and Mac The Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N 500mW Directional USB Adapter gives your Mac or Windows notebook or desktop computer using higher speed 300Mbps Wi-Fi accessibility and superior wireless selection.
The UA1000 is a high-performance wireless network adapter which enables your PC or Mac to link to 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi networks up to 3 times larger space compared to other wireless adapters through using a higher gain, dual polarity, directional antenna, double 500mW power amplifiers, and wireless reception amplifiers. The UA1000 may also be clipped on your notebook monitor for extra mobility.
Offering ten times the wireless output of standard wireless adapters, the Amped UA1000 High Power Wireless-N 500mW Directional USB Adapter is ideal for providing dependable, long-distance relationship.
The UA2000 High Power Wireless-N Directional Double Band USB Adapter works in 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz manners and provides six times the wireless output of conventional wireless adapters.
Amped UA1000 Specification
Wi-fi_Standard – IEEE 802.11n
Ism_Band – Yes
Unii_Band – No
Ism_Maximum_Frequency – 2.40 GHz
Antenna_Type – Directional Antenna
Amped UA1000 Driver Downloads and Installation
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
|VERSION COMPATIBLE||SIZE||LINK DOWNLOAD|
|Amped UA1000 Driver For Windows||27,74 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|Amped UA1000 Driver For Mac||1,63 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- The first step you should do is download the Amped UA1000 Wireless Driver,
- Next step open Windows Explorer / select Folder that has been downloaded & select Compression or Program
- Then open the file that you downloaded, look for setup.exe and double click to install
- You just arrived at the install window, then check “l agree” then click next, wait a few moments until the complete InstallShield Wizard appears.
- Then click Finish.
- My advice is to restart my computer now “so that the installation runs optimally.
- Thank you
- the first step you have to do is open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click.
- if you don’t find it then you can search in the upper left corner and then write the name of the program you want to uninstall.
- Find Amped UA1000, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to uninstall.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.